Upon return of products, M.I.O Prints will provide the following services:
- We will ONLY accept unworn, unwashed, and unaltered merchandise in their original unused condition, including original tags attached.
- Returns must be initiated within 10 days of receiving your merchandise.
- On SALE items, we only accept exchanges - NO Returns. You can exchange for a different size, style, or store credit. Refunds are not issued for sale items.
- Returned items must be in the same condition as when received. Items not meeting these conditions will be returned to the shipper's address on file.
- Returns require a minimum of 2-5 business days to arrive at our PO Box address.
- Please allow an additional 1-2 business days to process your return upon arrival at this address.
- All End of season and Clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned, except for receiving the wrong size or style.
- Orders can only be canceled before they have been dispatched.
- You are responsible for the delivery cost of your exchange.
- In light of COVID-19, returns will be kept in a temporary quarantine area for 72 hours before processing.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing. During sales and high-volume periods, processing time is 3-4 days.
- You will be notified when your order has been processed.
International Orders & Shipping:
- Our products are shipped within the same time frames stated above using An Post, a state-owned postal service provider in the Republic of Ireland.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for international delivery.
- Import duty/tax and advance fees may be required before your order is released from customs, depending on the delivery address.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your delivery location.
- You will receive a dispatch/delivery notification within 24 hours of purchasing a product. If not, please contact us.
- If you haven't received your order within the estimated delivery time, allow an extra 2-3 days before contacting us, as packages may be delayed by postal services.
Customs and Duties Charges:
- Shipments crossing international borders are subject to duties and taxes imposed by the importing country's government, and these charges are the customer's responsibility.
- Due to limited transportation availability during the COVID-19 pandemic, expect additional transit time on all deliveries.
M.I.O Prints is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors and customers. We will not disclose customer information to third parties except when necessary to provide a service.
Your Data Rights:
- Consent: We will never sell your personal information without your consent.
- Communication & Marketing: You can opt out of email marketing communications at any time.
- Website Statistics: We may record statistics about website usage for improvement purposes.
- Security: Personal information may be used for anti-fraud checks.
- We keep our policy updated regularly. This version was adopted in August 2021.